I got a copy of Gaya UKM output style for EndNote that officially produced by PTSL. I made some modifications to ensure the output style is in accordance with Gaya UKM. You may download both files using the below links. If you have any comments and modifications, please let us know than we can share to others.
Gaya Petikan UKM 2011 (original version from PTSL)
Gaya Petikan UKM 2011 v1-sra (corrected version 24/10/11)
Panduan gaya UKM ini dihasilkan berdasarkan panduan Penulisan tesis gaya UKM 2010, edisi semakan kedua. Ini merupakan versi 1 4/2011. Edit 4/23/2011. (by PTSL UKM)
Modifications LOGS by GoWin
6 October 2011
- Add v1-sra on the file name
- Citation template. Previous: "(Author Year)", now: "Author Year" (without bracket) to handle citations in source/sumber of figure/table
- Bibliography template for Webpage. Previous: "Author. Year. Title. URL [Access Date].", now "Author. Year. Title. URL [Access Date Access Year]."
- Author name option. Previous: Normal, now: As Is
- Journal article. Previous: "Author. Year. Title. Journal Volume(Issue): Pages.", now: "Author. Year. Title. Journal Volume|(Issue)|: Pages."
- Title capitalization. Previous: Headline style capitalization, now: Leave title as entered
9 Oct 2011
- Citation/Author list/Authors separator: add a space before and after "&".
24 Oct 2011
- Remove all double spaces in bibliography
Write and Graduate! Success is in your hand.